Results-driven, highly motivated professional with 20 years experience in the transportation and logistics industry, both international and domestic. Demonstrated knowledge and background in all transportation modes including ocean, rail and truck.
Proven ability to develop new business opportunities and maintain strong customer relationships.
Recognized supply chain management expertise with demonstrated ability to creatively identify efficient transportation solutions resulting in cost reductions and increased productivity.
Strong communication, leadership and team-building skills.
Summary of Key Experience:
• Managed sales territory budget exceeding $100 million with commodities including footwear, apparel, forest products and agricultural goods.
• Global account manager for a major footwear and apparel company generating over $60 million in annual revenues.
• Successfully negotiated multi-year global ocean and logistics contracts with beneficial cargo owners in all ocean trade lanes including Transpacific, Transatlantic and Latin America.
• Managed service delivery processes from Asia manufacturing origins to customer facilities in U.S.
• Developed strong customer relationships with the largest importers and exporters in the U.S.
• Expertise in pricing, contract management, budgeting and forecasting.
• Foreign-Trade Zone management, including international recognition for highest year over year growth of a foreign trade zone in the Americas.