- Our program is designed to provide deep insights into the opportunities and challenges faced by global supply chain professionals in different countries and cultures. Through course lectures, student-led discussion, guest speakers, and a 10 day long intensive session to visit companies in the Los Angeles region, the course offers a rich environment to learn about how global/domestic supply chains work.
- It will focus on what is necessary to run a successful supply chain overseas through a thorough case study of Los Angeles and how infrastructure, regulatory compliance/CSR, Transportation Network Design, and integration affect the country’s economy and facilitate business effectiveness.
There are two phases:
Phase I – Morning Classroom Sessions
A set of ten pre-site visit classes will take place to introduce you to core topics of supply chain management.
Phase II – Afternoon Experiential Company Visits
- Develop leadership skills
- Enhance communication skills
- Experiential learning – Company Visits
- Leaning strategies used to add value
- Identifying the position of different supply chain organizations and the key challenges and opportunities they face
- Meeting client’s needs
- World class supply chain faculty
Who should attend?
- Our program is designed for international executives and managers who seek to gain hands-on and experiential approach to learning about the procurement, sourcing, manufacturing, transportation, distribution, and retail sectors of the global supply chain field.
- Our center has a state-of-the-art classroom with a 60-seat capacity as well as multiple conference rooms for breakout sessions.
- All rooms are equipped with Cisco teleconferencing equipment, document reader, presenter and two lecterns with HDMI and VGA end ports.
- There are 24 movable training tables and each with power connectors.
- The Center is located two miles north of the University Park Campus in one of Los Angeles’ largest high rises (former AT&T Building) just blocks from L.A. Live and the Staples Center. The City Center offers expansive city views of downtown Los Angeles, a 500-seat auditorium, retail shops and a food court.
Cost of Attendance: Cost will be based on course information and program duration for more information please contact us using the information below.
Duration: Ten Days (these programs can be customized for students, and are subject to change)
Phone: (213) 821-6718
USC Marshall Center for Global Supply Chain Management
1150 S. Olive Street, Suite 950
Los Angeles, CA